Global Financial Crime/Fraud Compliance Analyst
- TX-121, Allen, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Legal & Compliance
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian Global Compliance organization is looking for a Global Financial Crime Compliance Analyst to join the team responsible for implementation and maintenance of the global financial crime framework. The team is responsible for overseeing all ongoing activities related to the development, implementation, maintenance of, and adherence to the global policies and procedures covering financial crime. As a financial crime specialist you will support the programme’s deliverables to protect Experian and Experian’s data.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The Global Compliance Team develops and maintains frameworks, developing policy, and clear control standards to enable the business to remain compliant. The Global Financial Crime Compliance Analyst will work across the Enterprise and Lines of Defence to deliver financial crime objectives.
We are looking for a fraud and financial crime professional who will support the roll out and maintenance of the financial crime programme. Working collaboratively with regional compliance and risk teams to ensure programme awareness, support investigations and risk assessment activity. Your duties will include:
- Ensuring that global policies and control standards are relevant and up to date.
- Documenting and testing financial crime controls.
- Managing or supporting fraud/financial crime investigations as they arise.
- Lead multi-region risk assessment activity.
- Support regional compliance teams in assessing financial crime risk in new or existing projects
- Proactively seek ways to improve the Financial Crime Programme.
- Perform data analytics and collate reporting which will inform decisions and provide insight to control owners and leadership.
- Deliver training or support regional training.
- Strong fraud and financial crime knowledge and experience of working in a large and complex organisation.
- Experience of defining controls and risk management frameworks
- Confident in leading investigations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to summarize findings and present in a clear, concise manner to peers, managers and senior management
- Ability to work independently while simultaneously contributing to the team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Collaborative approach to decision-making on teams, including ability to influence without direct line of reporting
- Master’s Degree is a plus
- 3 weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together