Events and Experiential Manager, Experian Consumer Services
- 1501 S MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78746, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing and Communications
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
This position will be supporting Experian Consumer Services - a passionate and innovative team with a mission to provide Financial Power to All™. Our portfolio offers credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach.
- Develop event and experiential strategies and plans with cross functional teams to drive awareness, consideration, leads, increasing product usage/speeding customer onboarding, and customer advocacy.
- Work with cross functional teams to plan, execute, and track marketing events to drive customer advocacy.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure each event meets and measure the overall goals of the business
- Responsible for all pre-show planning and management of event coordination including but not limited to: internal team training for the event (elevator pitch, demos, speaker content etc.), support materials, pre- and post-show communications with internal event team, attendees, prospects, customers, and partners
- Develop and document event processes
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and industry experts
- Ensure event display professionally represents Experian and Experian Partner Solutions
- Create and manage team schedule onsite at events (booth schedule, breaks, branded attire, behavior, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage inventory including booth displays and signs, demo sites, event presentations, sales and marketing collateral, prizes, and giveaways, etc.
- Event Systems Administrator: responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of event systems.
- Vendor Management: Collaborate with promotional & print vendors
- Budget Management: Oversee, manage, and wrap-up event budgets with internal teams and vendors
- 10+ years working experience in a marketing/corporate events role
- Knowledge of Registration Platforms and company software: Cvent, Salesforce, Eloqua, Wrike
- Proficient in event app & event registration software
- A multi-tasking pro that is great at organizing and coordinating schedules
- Project management and contract negotiation skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized & team-oriented
- Independent, creative thinker
- Strong relationship- builder with experience working with various cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in event briefing booklets
- Experience communicating with the public
- Bachelor's degree required, marketing concentration prefer
- Travel required (quarterly+)
- You can work remotely full-time or can choose to work out of an Experian office.
- Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together