Copy of Alliance Director (Remote)
- GA-400, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales & Business Development
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Alliance Sales Director
Experian Employer Services (EES)
Our Alliance Team develops partnerships with various organizations such as Payroll providers, HR consulting organizations and others, who sell into the HR and Payroll space. Our Alliance team develops integrations with these partners and builds cross selling/channel reseller and referral agreements with these organizations.
The Alliance Sales Director is responsible developing and deploying specific alliance partner sales strategies and closing new client sales within the alliance partner relationships they manage. Working effectively with Senior business, product, consulting, and IT talent within Experian and with clients will be critical to your success. With responsibility for driving lead generation within your Alliance Partners, both independently and with the support of internal sources (i.e., Sales Channel Partners, Product Management and Marketing), you will develop relationships with senior leaders and key stakeholders in target prospect alliance partner clients.
Through thought leadership, formal sales presentations, compelling solution design and comprehensive business and technical proposals, you will lead the effort to negotiate and close contracts which provide market-differentiating value for our partners and their clients.
The ideal candidate will have an established track record of year-over-year success selling solutions using business insight and will have the ability to navigate partner dynamics as well as strong negotiation and communication skills. It is important that the candidate be a self-starter, have superior people skills and be very goal and results driven with the ability to work independently.
- Increase adoption of EES solutions through Alliance Partners.
- Become the internal voice of the customer. Proactively consult to fully understand their needs and actively solve pain points.
- Develop an adoption strategy in collaboration with internal and partner resources. ensure program success.
- Provide compelling stories through metrics and performance expectations, while presenting a vision of future success.
- Monitor analytics, reports and KPIs. Create internal and customer-facing reports
- Develop strong customer relationships and serve in the role of trusted advisor to alliance client’s base.
- Contribute to lifetime revenue expansion by identifying and addressing renewal risk and product adoption roadblocks.
- Collaborate internally with product teams to communicate customer needs to design an ideal solution and identify upsell opportunities
· Bachelor’s degree in general business, marketing or related major
· 8 -10 years of successful selling experience across various markets. Specific alliance sales or management experience is a plus
· Ability to establish consultative alliance relationships with existing customers at the senior executive / C-level is crucial for initial and ongoing success
· Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully relate to people at all levels
· Self-motivated, team-oriented, and a quick learner with a focus on exceeding client expectations
· Possess that rare blend of persuasiveness, technical expertise and forward-thinking wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to develop quick and accurate situational awareness
· Strong communication skills - written and verbal - with understanding of situational best practices
· Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
· Flexibility to travel (approx. 25%)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and and it reflects what we believe. See our DEI work in action!
If you live in Colorado, Connecticut or New York City, please contact us here for the salary range of this position (include this Job Title in your email). In addition to a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunity, Experian offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together