Junior Associate, Experian Consumer Services (remote)
- Henryka Sienkiewicza, 90-001 Łódź, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Service
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
About us, but we’ll be brief:
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity.
Gabi is reinventing the insurance broker model with technology, data, and human interaction. We are on a mission to make the process of finding the best home and auto insurance easy, straightforward, and transparent. We’re serious about building and using technology to save our customers money, time, and hassle, and we’re just getting started with what we will accomplish. We’re looking for people who are just as passionate about products that help make consumers’ financial lives easier as we are.
Founded in 2016, Gabi has raised over $39 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Canvas Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures, Correlation Ventures, CUNA Mutual Group, Securian Ventures, A. Capital Ventures, Project A, and more. We’re an international team of 200+ people based in San Francisco, Poland and expanding in Chandler, AZ!
We are looking for open-minded, highly motivated and infectiously positive people to help us build an awesome new product for the insurance market in US.
What you'll be doing
As an Insurance Sales Advisor, your day will consist of connecting with our customers to resolve their questions, meet their needs and ultimately guide them through the Auto and Home Insurance comparison and switching process. Ultimately, you will help build and maintain our reputation as a company that offers top-notch customer service during the insurance purchase and switching process.
- Data processing and insurance offers preparation
- Supporting insurance brokers in administrative activities
- Client, contract and other account-related operations on records
- Participation in preparation of procedures and user manuals
- Participation in ad hoc projects
- Driving the implementation of improvements
- Process improvement identification
- Internal query resolution
What your background looks like
- Fluency in English (reading and writing)
- Attention to details
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ready to work different shifts 24/7
- Team-player attitude
- Understanding new information at a rapid pace
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Being proactive and self-driven
- Good organizational skills, being disciplined. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- Good time management & tasks prioritization would be nice
During this pandemic, all Gabi by Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Great and non-corporate atmosphere
- Options for flexible and remote work
- Office in the center of Lodz
- Medical & Life Insurance packages
- Sport card
- Lunch card
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together