- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose", Sofia, Bulgaria
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Finance
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2019, for the fifth consecutive year, Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
No one makes sense of data like Experian. We are on a mission to deliver the full power of data, analytics and technology in ways that transform lives. As a team, we’re committed to working together. So, we work in an inclusive environment that welcomes people with lots of different perspectives. We put people first and care about work that works. We like to strike a balance between how much time we spend on work and how much we keep for ourselves. After all, we’ve all got commitments and interests outside the office. So, talk to us about how you’d best like to work with us. We’re flexible and interested in helping you to get the best out of working with us.
- Managing month-end process;
- Manage MMC process;
- Provide variance analysis and commentary;
- Provide projects tracking and approvals up to pre-agreed limits;
- Provide staff requisitions and POs approval up to pre-agreed limits;
- Act as a main point of contact and support to internal and external finance and/or business partners, tax and audit consultants;
- Work independently and proactively with constant focus on accuracy and deadlines management;
- Being proactive in identifying and flagging potential issues before they arise;
- Provide guidance and support on key processes along with solutions to address improvements to the processes; Exercise governance and control of processes and deliverables;
- Act as a reliable partner by providing support on governance to finance partners and functional operations in line with the target operating model of the function;
- Drive value add delivery to internal and external stakeholders;
- Review of pre-defined (monthly, quarterly and annual) and ad hoc management information reports, ensuring work is completed in an accurate and timely manner. Scrutiny and alignment of data from a variety of sources to ensure consistency and accuracy of reporting;
- Assembling, analysing and reporting financial information in response to requests from the wider finance function and the business;
- Providing the business with accurate views of its financial performance, with insight and commentary as necessary. Ensure transparency to internal and external stakeholders and report on key KPIs.
- Highly logical, numerate with an unfaltering attention to detail;
- Logical thinker with the ability to turn complex inputs into simplified outputs;
- Ability to present ideas and opinions with enthusiasm and credibility;
- Flexible and amenable mind-set, comfortable with ambiguity;
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a collaborative team;
- Written and oral fluency in English is essential, proficiency in Bulgarian is desirable;
- Strong Excel and data manipulation skills;
- Good communication skills.
- Qualified accountant or graduate alysis.
- with experience in FP&A and financial reporting desirable;
- Prior planning, analysis and reporting experience in a multi-national business environment;
- Good understanding of financial management information principles and terminology.
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book.
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time.
- Social benefit package including life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, monthly flex allowance and internet coverage, corporate discounts, marriage and childbirth / adoption allowance, Multisport card, Sharesave plan, Employee assistance program, а birthday gift and many other benefits!
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, 1 additional day off for your birthday and extra 3 paid days for participation in Social responsibility event.
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together