Sr. Product Manager, Experian Consumer Services
- 1501 S MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78746, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Management
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximize every opportunity.
Experian Consumer Services provides credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach. This group is divided into two divisions; the Direct-to-Consumer team provides these solutions directly to consumers while the Partner Solutions team empowers companies to provide these solutions to their consumers.
Whether it is directly through our websites or via one of our partners, over consumers now have access to valuable credit education and identity protection solutions that help them protect their personal information. We are also the leader in Global Data Breach services, helping businesses for over 15 years.
Experian Partner Solutions is looking for a creative, driven and results-orientated Senior Product Manager, who will drive expansion and lead the success of its Consumer Identity Theft Protection product portfolio. Our mission is to build the most comprehensive portfolio of products to protect consumers from cybercrimes and threats in today’s highly digital world. We are focused on innovation, solving consumer needs, and bringing products to market quickly. We want Product Managers that are passionate and have these same priorities!
What you’ll be doing
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Champion and execute the vision and strategy for expanding and growing the Consumer Identity Protection product portfolio
- Own the development and delivery of a short-term and long-term product roadmap to execute on your product vision
- Use market research, consumer feedback, industry trends, and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities and improvements to the Identity Protection products
- Partner with business, design and engineering teams to assess usability and feasibility of product features and ensure delivery of scalable solutions that satisfy consumer needs
- Partner with Sales, Product Marketing, and Client Services to establish a go-to-market strategy and delivery plans for successful launch of new products
- Drive innovation in the Consumer Identity Protection space by identifying opportunities and unanswered consumer needs
- Provide thought leadership within and outside of the team
- Understand and articulate stakeholder needs
- Drive regulatory sign-off with legal and compliance teams that adhere to company guidelines.
- Lead data vendor partnerships including competitive analysis, selection, integration, and ongoing business development
- Understand the Consumer Identity Protection landscape to drive build-vs-buy decisions
What your background looks like
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager delivering enterprise-scale solutions
- Experience launching consumer facing products that solve consumer needs by using market research, consumer feedback, industry trends, and competitive analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate the goals of a product or feature to internal stakeholders
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; always asks why and strives until the answer is clear
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple, time critical projects and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) product (mobile, web, tablet) environment preferred
- Experience working with technical & design teams
- Willingness to learn about consumer identity protection and develop a passion for improving it
- Experience in consumer identity, fraud, or similar domains a nice to have
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together