- Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Analytics
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organisations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximise every opportunity
We are very proud that FORTUNE named us one of The 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian is seeking to hire an Analytic Consultant. This position will design, deliver, and provide client consultation as required for CIS Analytics / Decision Sciences Alternative Data analytical engagements, including proof of concept tests, score validations, product development, portfolio profiling, risk and trend analysis. Topics include but are not limited to education on scoring model development and usage as well as business intelligence consulting around all cycles of consumer credit: prospecting; acquisition; portfolio management; and collections.
- Serves as an analytical consultant for complex client deliveries/implementations
- Lead/execute analytical projects from solution design and data integrity evaluation through solution documentation and implementation
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to determine the appropriate analysis parameters and performance measures to be applied, as well as requirements for decision tool and strategy implementation and monitoring
- Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues and recommends alternatives to support business objectives.
- Support the development of new analytical and data products and services, and the enhancement of current processes and offerings
- Identifies and secures additional opportunities with clients.
- Closely supports sales and marketing to understand client needs and provide viable analytical solutions.
- Leads business development efforts and supports product development, management, and marketing initiatives to fuel revenue growth.
- Executes projects in support of the direct revenue goal for Experian CIS, ensuring timely and high quality deliverables.
- Work interactively with a team of highly trained and skilled consultants, project managers, statisticians, and analysts.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Support field sales force and marketing organization by providing analytical and consulting expertise.
- Support the senior management of the department to meet the established department goals.
- Participate in internally and externally sponsored speaking engagements
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- SQL/SAS/Python programming (limited is Ok – not a programming job)
- Strong financial services background or similar (7+ years
- Large scale breath of financial services work (different analytics teams if possible – large depth of understanding different products like bankcard, mortgage, ect.)
- Advanced tableau dashboard skills (simple to complex)
- Strong presentation skills.
- A proven track record for leading project teams, managing complex analytical projects, and setting decision strategies and policies.
- A degree in finance, economics or statistics is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of analytical techniques and decision tools. Strong aptitude in credit decisioning, strategy setting, and gathering business requirements.
- Five years of business experience, preferably in the financial industry / risk management or in statistical modeling / data analysis.
- Excellent communication, leadership, interpersonal and project management skills.
- The ability to present to all levels of management within Experian and to our clients.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Experian Careers - Creating a better tomorrow together