REMOTE - Implementation Manager
- 12735 Morris Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Verification
- Role Type: Hub
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
About us, but we’ll be brief
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been name in the top 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The core purpose of the Implementation Manager is to lead Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) and Verification of Employment (VOE) implementation projects. The Implementation Manager participates in all stages of the implementation lifecycle and oversees clients and partners to establish best practice WOTC and VOE solutions while maintaining a high level of professionalism and client service.
- Serve as the project lead for clients implementing or improving their WOTC and/or VOE solution
- Consult with Solutions, Data Services, Software, Sales and/or Project Sponsor to develop business requirements and project charter in accordance with project goals
- Create and manage project plans to ensure implementations stay on track and meet deadlines
- Maintain project documentation and communicate status/project decisions to stakeholders and management on a regular basis
- Track and report key implementation progress milestones
- Plan, lead, coordinate and collaborate with cross functional project contributors and HCM subject matter experts
- Identify, communicate and escalate project risks/issues
- Collaborate and align with third-party vendors when issues traverse multiple systems
- Coach, guide and prepare clients for successful WOTC/VOE program rollouts
- 3-5 years’ experience in Professional Services or Consulting
- Successfully managed a range of implementation sizes from medium to large/Enterprise level concurrently
- Experience managing SaaS implementations
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines while providing excellent client service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude and willingness to learn evolving technologies
- Flexible and adaptable to ever changing client needs, processes and technology
- Outstanding project management skills with a keen focus on timelines and project closure
- Takes initiative and ownership over work
- Solid organizational skills with emphasis on the details
- Knowledge of WOTC and/or VOE technology solutions
- Familiarity with Human Capital Management (HCM) systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.