Technical Support Analyst
- Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
- Department: Customer Service
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
Discover the Unexpected
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 20k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow. To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference.
Learn more at www.experianplc.com
This exciting support role plays a key part in ensuring that our clients are able to effectively use and derive value from Experian products and data. You will work directly with clients and in consultation with our Product, Consulting and Analytics teams to be the main point of contact for on-boarding, testing and supporting clients on our Ascend Analytical Sandbox solution and other core product offerings.
You will use your technical knowledge, exceptional communication skills and focus on customer service to champion effective solutions in a complex environment. This role engages with multiple teams across our global business including Product Management, Consulting, Analytics and Technology to ensure all clients are fully supported and able to execute their analytics projects in our cutting-edge Big Data environment.
If you have experience supporting clients with access and operation of cloud-based applications and are looking to get your foot in the door of a global company, then this is the perfect role for you!
What you’ll be doing
- Ascend onboarding request submission, management and process instruction updates as required
- Ascend onboarding testing - are the right tools available, do they have correct data access
- Ascend support triaging, working with the client to identify issues related to user access, data access, tools access, connect and co-ordinate with the relevant EITS support team to resolve.
- Ascend user registry owner, map to contract and available users and user access reviews.
- General Client Support, coverage of the queue as identified by the Director of Operations
- Core Product onboarding and connectivity support, working with clients on understanding our API's and UI solutions.
- Collaborate with GTM and Product Team on client issues and feedback as part of overall product and service improvements.
- STS Management, account creation, issue resolution
More about you
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Friendly, confident and professional telephone manner.
- Good attention to detail with well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to manage multiple complex concurrent tasks and cases.
- Interpersonal skills as you will be collaborating across a number of different teams and with clients
- Minimum of three years in a technical support role.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure, AWS preferred
- Deep knowledge of AWS Services – EC2, S3, VPC,
- Experience working in BigData – Hadoop, Hive
- Good to have - Experience in Spark programming, Hive Queries, Python
- Good to have - Experience in technically managing VDI technologies (AWS Workspaces, Citrix etc)
Why this role is critical to us
- Experian are dedicated to building the best-in-class products and solutions, Ascend Analytical Sandbox is our flagship product, supporting our clients and helping them have the best experience is crucial to its success.
- This Support Analyst role will provide dedicated client engagement, assisting them in resolving any technical issue they are having with the solution.
- Having the voice of client from a technology and analytical perspective will allow our business to develop and improve our solution, providing the best value analytical solution in market.
The Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of Experian's Data and the Data our clients have entrusted to Experian is of critical importance. Security will be an integral part of every position at Experian and will be considered in all aspects of your employment. Your responsibility for maintaining and supporting security, is implicit in your role and daily duties at Experian.
It is your responsibility to take necessary due care to properly maintain the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of corporate information and protect it from unauthorized disclosure, modification, or destruction and never knowingly to put Experian’s information or information processes at unnecessary risk
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian Asia Pacific's culture, people, flexibility and environments are key differentiators. We take our people and equal opportunity agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; DEI, work/life balance, development, authenticity, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on. We’re an award winning organisation due to our strong people focus (Great Place To Work, Top Employer and Employer of Choice).
Experian Asia Pacific leverages cutting edge data science, inclusion and start-up mindsets to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and practices. As is our diverse workforce, which drives our success. Everyone can succeed at Experian, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, colour, sexuality, physical ability or age. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know at the earliest opportunity.