Project Management Intern
- 601 Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Department: Product Development
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
Experian is very excited to share this internship opportunity with you. Yes, we are still in the middle of a global pandemic but let’s not let that stop us! Our 2022 Summer Internship Program is crafted for rising juniors and seniors. You will be connected, supported, and have great opportunities to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, innovative global company.
The Experian Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a fast-paced, innovative company, all while working with the latest technology and tools!
· Interested in researching new ideas and technologies?
· Looking for a great place to start your career?
The Decision Analytics Delivery team is looking for Project Management Intern. As a PM intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds within the DA team, and work on real projects finding solutions. If you someone who is interested in Project Management as a skill, this will be a great start for you!
· Help the team map special project ideas related to training and documentation.
· Work with other PMs on larger projects, including Barclays’s project, and assist on project artifact updates (Project Plan, Dashboard, Jira, Project Workbook)
· Provide oversight of ongoing projects and strategic initiatives within team
· Facilitate regular reporting and billing administrative duties.
· Open JIRA tickets upon project initiation and changepoint setup and time reporting
· Help organize our artifacts on Confluence and SharePoint tools
· Currently a junior or senior pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Finance, Business Administration, Project Management, or related fields.
· Basic knowledge of Software Development life cycle
· Experience with project management or working with business cases
· Analytical mindset, detail- oriented and super organized
· Self-starter able to work in a remote environment
· Ability to communicate information well (both written and spoken)
· Good knowledge of Computer Science concepts and terminology.
· Good organizational skills with problem solving and analytical skills.
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.