Business Implementation Analyst Intern
- 475 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Development
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Fixed Term
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company. During life’s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organizations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
Experian is very excited to share this internship opportunity with you. Yes, we are still in the middle of a global pandemic but let’s not let that stop us! Our 2022 Summer Internship Program is crafted for rising juniors and seniors. You will be connected, supported, and have great opportunities to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced, innovative global company.
The Experian Summer Internship Program is a unique opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in a fast-paced, innovative company, all while working with the latest technology and tools! Our Interns work 40 hours per week, in one of two start dates:
· May- July, 2022
· June– August, 2022
· Interested in researching new ideas and technologies?
· Looking for a great place to start your career?
The Decision Analytics Delivery team is looking for an intern. The team was formed with the desire to work in collaboration with Experian’s business units to enhance relationships with clients and acquire strategic datasets.
The Business Implementation Analyst will work within an energetic professional services team and will be working with the North America DA implementation team, some of the job functions are described below.
· Assists senior staff members in the collection of project implementation requirements and the translation of information into an implementation plan.
· Prepares, updates, and distributes implantation plan.
· Coordinate’s meetings to review the implementation plan.
· Assists senior personnel in the execution of the implementation plan.
· Verifies the accuracy and completeness of production document for mainframe and distributed systems.
· Assists with developing and implementing processes and procedures and prepares accompanying documentation.
· Currently a junior or senior pursuing a degree in Computer Science, computer engineering or information systems.
· Basic knowledge of PC/mainframe applications.
· Good knowledge of Computer Science concepts and terminology.
· Basic knowledge of Experian products and services.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Good organizational skills with problem solving and analytical skills.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU, and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Our benefits include: Medical, life and dental insurance, Asociacion Solidarista, International Share Save Plan, Flex Work/Work from home, Paid time off, Annual Performance Bonus, Education Reimbursement, Family Bonding, Bereavement Leave, Referral Program, and more.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian U.S. employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.