REMOTE Power of Attorney Coordinator
- 475 Anton Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Verification
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
About us, but we’ll be brief
We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been name in the top 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The CCC division of Experian is a rapidly growing leader in HR and Payroll solutions for employers. With its core competency in Unemployment Tax Management and Income and Employment Verification Solutions, CCC has quadrupled in size since 2010 and continues to add new clients who are looking for the best practices in these areas of concentration.
What you’ll be doing
The Power of Attorney (POA) Coordinator manages the flow of powers of attorney and address of record changes for clients assigned to him or her from the POA Manager. This role is vital for the establishment of new clients in the service as well as for maintaining the status of existing clients at the various state unemployment agencies. Attention to detail and excellent multitasking abilities are a must to keep up with the hectic pace.
- Manage process flow of power of attorney and address of record change documents assigned to him or her
- Address problems or delays in the process as they occur
- Clearly communicate with clients, state agency personnel and CCC personnel on a regular basis
- Follow up with the above and alert the POA Manager of any roadblocks as soon as they occur
- Provide status updates to client and account executive staff as directed
- High School diploma, some college preferred
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent problem resolution skill
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.