Technical Consultant - ID&F EMEA
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Department: Customer Service
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,800 people in 45 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Experian, we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. For our roles within Software Development Group we could discuss our agile working opportunities including flexible working time to choose between 4, 6 and 8 hours working day, telecommuting and compressed working week.
We are currently looking for a Technical Consultant to join our EMEA Identity and Fraud team.
The Technical Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of Identity and Fraud systems and partner onboardings in EMEA markets.
In the heart of the successful intake and enrollment of new global software releases in EMEA datacenters, through developing automation and innovation practices.
Collaborate with Technical, Business Analysts, Product Consultants, and Database Administrators for the build and delivery of new client solutions.
Go-to person for Investigation, management, and technical know-how and resolutions for client queries and technical challenges.
- Responsible for maintaining quality technical service and high-level standards for all EMEA clients across the markets, hosted in the EMEA Datacentre.
- Owning the installation and enablement of new applications and solution components in the EMEA Datacentre.
- Liaise with the Global Product Teams for acknowledging products road map, new technologies adopted and software intake best practices, for owning the installation and enablement of new software releases in EMEA datacentre and enrolment across EMEA clients.
- Provide support and consultancy for customers and delivery teams related to client software upgrades and subsequent pre-live testing and monitoring.
- Provide technical support for the delivery team during the onboarding of new clients to small to medium complex solutions and a combination of fraud prevention applications.
- Self-sufficiency in identification, automation, development, and implementation of technical service improvements
- Own technical challenges and issues to the point of their successful resolutions.
- Collaborate closely with Infrastructure Deployment and Support teams to facilitate successful infrastructure deployment.
- Showcase strong ownership of tasks at hand and develop subject matter expertise over the application technology stack.
- Support the EMEA Pre-Sales team with infrastructure and technical product knowledge as required
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree or equivalent standard with a high-numeric IT content
- IT Certificates in the domain knowledge are desirable
- An innovative and inquisitive mind, focused on addressing and solving technical tasks and problems through optimization and automation
- Very good analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a cross-functional teams environment and perform independently
- Working knowledge of SQL, Oracle DB preferably
- Strong understanding and hands on experience with RHEL style operating systems
- Working knowledge of networking principles and technologies (TCP/IP stack, DNS, OSI model, Load Balancers, NAT)
- Working knowledge of HTTPS and TLS
- Experience with JSON and RESTful API
- Working knowledge and experience with decoupled applications and microservices.
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
- Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
- Opportunity for flexible working hours and telecommuting
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates
Interested to find out more about our Experian Bulgaria team, review our candidate book: https://view.pagetiger.com/experian-bulgaria-candidate-book/experian-bulgaria-candidate-book-2020