HR Program Lead
- 701 Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Human Resources
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The HR Program Lead will partner with the EITS (Experian Information Technology Systems) HR Leader, EITS HR Business Partners, global and regional COE experts, and key global stakeholders to drive the delivery of strategic HR programs and talent activities across all aspects of the HR lifecycle, including onboarding, performance management, talent management, recognition, diversity & inclusion, and people surveys. Responsibilities of this role includes actively planning the EITS HR program portfolio to ensure clear, optimized, consistent HR program delivery to best meet business commitments, as well as the Experian enterprise, with high quality while communicating status and key messages across the organization. The HR Program Lead will also focus on proactively identifying talent development opportunities and working with HRBP’s to drive exceptional talent management practices that result in strong succession planning, talent development, fluidity, and retention.
- Provide overall leadership and management of HR programs across the EITS organization in a consistent manner while creating repeatable and scalable processes that align with Experian corporate expectations.
- Provide overall leadership and ownership of EITS Talent Management activities. Create a plan that identifies key talent for development and movement; work with HRBP’s and EITS leaders, as well as L&D leadership and TA Partners to build capability, fluidity, and retention across that talent pool.
- Partner closely with EITS HR Leader to create a holistic approach to communication and engagement with senior leadership to maximize impact and influence to ensure alignment against program outcomes
- Provide visibility to stakeholders and executives on key project KPI's and metrics; provides on-demand metrics and status reports to key stakeholders – EITS HR Leader, EITS HRBP’s, EITS SLT and other leaders/managers as needed, global and regional COE leaders.
- Create HR program landscape, calendar, templates, and ways of working to streamline program execution.
- Design and implement a comprehensive and consistent change management framework. Lead or assist HRBPs and EITS Leaders in change management and communication plans.
- Foster strong working relationships across departments and keep close, direct contact with HR Business Partners and COE’s to ensure that programs are delivering the expected business outcomes and contributing to strategic decisions and plans. Act as a communications conduit to sponsors and program steering committees and provide periodic status updates.
- Identify and manage issues and risks to closure; create risk mitigation plans and track progress.
- Recommend and implement changes that result from lessons learned or research on best practices; conducts program retrospectives.
- Related Bachelor’s degree. Advance degree in Human Resources, Organizational Leadership, Development or Effectiveness preferred or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ related experience within HR. Prior experience as an HR Business Partner preferred. Prior experience working in a Global organization preferred.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint is essential.
- Experience in prioritization of multiple projects. Ability to organize and prioritize workload for optimum efficiency.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to link content across several disciplines.
- Understanding of talent frameworks and ability to identify and engage in talent coaching conversations.
- Strong, professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management, and partner extremely well with others to get work done with and through others.
- Balance of tactical and strategic focus in all areas of accountability.
- High level of self-initiative, resourceful and relentless in finding answers.
- A sense of urgency coupled with a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Team player who is willing to pitch in and help wherever necessary.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, matrixed environment and can operate with agility and flexibility.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting goals and objectives.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.