Service Desk Analyst with English & Spanish
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 86, 1113 Geo Milev, Sofia, Bulgaria
- Department: Customer Service
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
We employ approximately 17,400 people in 44 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. Our flexible working practices support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, and if this is important to you, we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
1. Service Support
· Provide first point of contact for internal users and external users.
· Participate in the management & Incident desk functions to support DA Software and Hosted Solutions.
· Participate in the centralised Service Support Incident desk Function – Logging of calls, Incident & Problem Management, escalation & reporting. Management of fault, liaising with the client, internal & external resources to resolve the fault.
· Incident desk - Logging, management, escalation, prioritisation, communication back to end-users. Identify corrective actions.
· Liaison with end-users to provide regular feedback on progress.
· Ensure all services are delivered within the agreed service levels and performance standards.
· Ensure all operational checks are completed & issues are communicated appropriately.
· Produce & communicate Management Information Reports.
2. Client Reporting
· Provide clients with monthly reports related to both Hunter and Transact utilisation.
· Obtain client feedback on reports content.
3. Service Management:
· To assist the service manager as required in the creation, implementation, management and review of appropriate SLA’s and OLA’s for both internal and external clients in line with the DA Support strategy. Ensuring that the support model is adhered to at all times with appropriate escalation of requests outside of that model. Implementing and creation of appropriate MI to show performance of SLA and OLA’s.
4. Building and Managing Relationships
· To build strong working relationships with both internal partners and client base. Being a trusted Experian contact - being able to see and represent the clients view within Experian. Following through to completion client requests.
· To build and encourage a positive image of the Service Management function. Working closely with peers in the DA Support community and wider Experian business to share best practice.
6. Planning and Organising
· To plan and manage own time being able to prioritise multiple requests quickly and effectively by managing team resource. To manage both internal and external client expectations taking responsibility for actions and decisions.
7. Personal Development
· Continually review and plan own personal development by assessing training needs, mentoring and growth opportunities. Striving to understand wider Experian business. To define own objectives by understanding how they fit with the overall DA Support Strategy.
8. Other responsibilities
Comply with company rules and procedures and stay informed about their updates
· Responding to clients queries via email or telephone
· Analysis of reported issues and logging as either Incidents or requests
· Generation of monthly client reports
· Line manager reports – as required.
· Making procedural changes to any Service Desk processes that may have impact without receiving formal approval from the appropriate manager.
· Prioritisation of incidents and requests where client requirements do not comply with the Service Desk response.
· Amendments to client monthly reports.
· Standard Operating Procedures
Service Desk User Manual
· Strong Client focus - motivation to listen and respond to Client issues and requests.
· Ability to build and maintain close relationships with internal teams and external clients.
· Ability to create and implement Service Level Agreements and Operational level Agreements.
· English Language / Mathematics / Science subject at tertiary level.
· Excellent understanding of the English language and Spanish language.
Previous Service Desk experience plus ITIL or other similar related discipline
• Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & books
• Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time
• Social benefit package - life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, corporate discounts, Multisport card, and a Share options scheme
• Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation and 3 additional paid days for participation in Social responsibility events
• Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.
Interested to find out more about our Experian Bulgaria team, review our candidate book: https://view.pagetiger.com/experian-bulgaria-candidate-book/experian-bulgaria-candidate-book-2020