REMOTE Eligibility Specialist
- 12735 Morris Rd Ext, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Verification
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The Eligibility Specialist is a pragmatic, curious, responsible individual working with our Special Tax Credits Consulting group. This individual has a history of working through ambiguity in volume-oriented environments and finds immense satisfaction in getting work across the finish line. The Eligibility Consultant thrives under pressure, is organized with strong time management skills, and maintains a high level of professionalism.
The Eligibility Consultant is responsible for researching, documenting, and determining the scope of a client engagement within our Special Tax Credits group. Reviewing key fact patterns and evaluating the facts through the lens of statute and regulations, the Eligibility Consultant determines the project's viability and associated risk.
- Assess project risk
- Interpret and analyze various forms including Forms 941, 3508, and 1094c
- Research interpretations of the client’s circumstances
- Create strong positions that align with program intentions
- Prepare audit-ready documentation
- Juris Doctorate (J.D) from an accredited law school (PREFERRED, not required)
- 1-3 years experience in Professional Services or Consulting
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines while providing excellent client service
- Experience coordinating or managing projects at a detailed level
- Outstanding research and analytical skills
- Takes initiative and ownership over work
- Solid organizational skills with emphasis on time management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Enjoys ever-changing client needs, processes, and technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.