Maintenance Developer (GRANADA)
- Ctra. Granada, 18100 Armilla, Granada, Spain
- Department: Information Technology & Systems
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
Experian is a leading global information services company that unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and societies across the world.
During life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
We gather, analyse and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 16,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
This role is responsible for providing L2 support by resolving Bureau Applications & Services incidents and clients´ request by either working independently or by collaborating across a variety of internal and external teams to ensure timely incident/request resolution (as per committed SLA) following Experian processes & standards.
§ Working closely with development teams to understand product functionalities and technical specifications
§ Participate in component and software design with Architects, providing input to component and software design documentation to better understand the overall technical vision of Experian products.
§ Provide L2 support: Analyse, assess, design, build, test and support the deployment of the solution to assigned issues in Production Applications by following Solution Development and Security policies and standards
§ Escalate to L3 (Development or other required teams) in case he/she cannot resolve the issue/request.
§ Process technical information and explain it clearly for a non-technical audience using language that helps to convey relevant messages.
§ Provide operational support as required
§ Work independently, with a pragmatic approach, applying creative and analytical, design and problem solving focus
§ Ensure up to date documentation related to application updates/fixes done
§ Update trouble ticketing application and report backlog status upon request
§ Enforcing quality across our agile development environment
§ Assist with the creation of documentation and training materials for new applications and products for internal users
§ Assist in application change requests efforts estimation
§ Contribute to the creation of standards and processes for their domain
§ Share knowledge, findings and technical expertise among other team members
§ Able to work on roll call (shifts) basis to cover 24x7 application support (incidents)
§ Demonstrated experience in Development and Application Support on Microsoft technology stack
§ Development lifecycle and methodologies
§ Demonstrated DevOps (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery)/DevSecOps experience
§ Excellent knowledge of Agile frameworks and delivery in an Agile environment, including maturing agile performance of the programme
§ Experience in cloud applications and containerization
§ Experience of using an Application Lifecycle Management tools such as TFS, Service Now, etc
§ Excellent knowledge of business unit products and operations.
§ Superb problem solving and analytical skills.
§ Excellent multi-tasking abilities
§ Conflict Management
§ Attention to detail
§ Emotional Intelligence
§ Ownership and Commitment
§ Servant Leadership
§ Customer Centricity
§ Risk Management
§ Learning Agility
§ Customer Centric mindset
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
§ Bachelor’s in Computer Science/ Engineer Degree or equivalent experience
§ 6+ years’ experience as Development and Support of Microsoft Technology applications (.Net, C#, WS, HTTPS, Web Microsoft Scripting and SQL Server) is must
§ Basis of requirement Management, Solution Design, Microsoft Architecture and High load and performance architectures
§ Certification in Continuous integration, DevOps/DevSecOps, ITIL V3-V4 (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management disciplines) certification will be a plus
- Onboarding to new bureau clients is a process that requires coordination with many stakeholders (both internal and from client side)
- Currently this is being done on best effort approach by Data Management Manager, which means that onboarding might take weeks, delaying revenue generation and impacting client satisfaction
- Impact on company reputation (some clients have already tried to cancel the contract due to the delays since they need the bureau to launch their business in Spain
- During the last 12 months we have onboarded 35 new clients and have 20 new logos at different stages of the onboarding process to be integrated into the bureau services (clients belonging to fintech/ BNPL/utilities/insurance -strategic sectors in which we need to grow- and won market share against Equifax).
- Impact on revenues: TCV: $609k, ACV: $540$, IYR: $375k
- Once onboarded there are strong expectations to further developments with this new clients (ie: Akulaku, Vaibill, launching new BNPL in Spain with
- New joiner would:
- Own, coordinate and be focused on this activity to expedite client onboarding
- GEARR – avoid archers in advance by fulfilling entries. Come out in green in EMEA’s report
- GSO - avoid archers in advance by fulfilling entries. Come out in green in EMEA’s report