Mailroom Support Agent
- 601 Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Department: Customer Service
- Role Type: Hub
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
What you’ll be doing
The Mailroom Support Agent's primary function is to process specialty mail and detect any fraudulent activity. This role requires your physical presence onsite in the Allen Experian office. This position pays $15.00/hr
- Process specialty correspondence
- Open and scan department mail
- Code mail by correspondence type and route to the appropriate department within the business unit
- Screen mail to detect fraudulent activity
- Navigate the scanning system and applications
- Perform limited maintenance on the scanning system
- Requires good organization skills and be detailed orientated
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced, team environment is key
- Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail, and ability to operate office equipment
- Must have the flexibility to work overtime
- Other duties to support the business as needed
Important: Currently, Experian is in a Return-to-Office phase that requires all individuals onsite, fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications - External
What your background looks like
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Requires 6 months to 1 year of experience in customer service-related experience
- Must be able to work an 8-hour shift anywhere from 5:30 am -9:30 pm Monday -Friday
- Must be able to successfully pass background screening which will include a criminal background check, employment verification, education verification, credit check as well as a drug screen. Reasonable accommodation is available for individuals testing positive when they have been prescribed marijuana for medical reasons, but no accommodation is available for recreational use of marijuana.
Experian offers flexible benefits that allow our employees to make choices that fit their lifestyles. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with an annual bonus target of 5%
- Generous paid time off:
- You begin accruing three weeks of vacation a year starting on your first day (4.62/hours a paycheck)!!
- Five sick days each calendar year (prorated based on start date)
- 11 paid company holidays-based on company needs you might work a holiday(s)
- 401K matching (4%) and immediate vesting
- Tuition reimbursement, Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance, and more
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.