REMOTE Project Coordinator
- 12735 Morris Rd Ext, Alpharetta, GA 30004, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Verification
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
The Project Coordinator is an energetic, pragmatic, proactive individual working with our Experian's Special Tax Credits Consulting group. This individual has a history of working through ambiguity in volume-oriented environments and finds immense satisfaction in getting work across the finish line. The Project Coordinator thrives under pressure, is organized with strong time management skills, and maintains a high level of professionalism.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for facilitating client projects within our Experian Special Tax Credits group. Participating in all stages of the project, the Project Coordinator represents Experian/TCC with clients to advise on strategies, procure client data tailored to the strategy, then efficiently quarterback the project through to completion.
- Serve as the main point of contact for clients using Experian's TCC’s Special Tax Credit services
- Define strategic approach for the engagement
- Chart the client through the project process to ensure expectations are met
- Consult internally with Sales, Analysis, and Quality Control to ensure project requirements are met
- Track and report out on key project milestones and critical detail information
- Identify, communicate and escalate project risks/issues
- Understand an array of data needs to simplify complex requests to the client
- Juris Doctorate (J.D) from an accredited law school (not required but) preferred
- 1-3 years experience in Professional Services or Consulting
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines while providing excellent client service
- Experience coordinating or managing projects at a detailed level
- Outstanding project management skills
- Takes initiative and ownership over the work
- Solid organizational skills with emphasis on time management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Enjoys ever-changing client needs, processes, and technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.