Data Platform Architect Lead
- 701 Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology & Systems
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
Experian is a leading global information services company that helps organizations manage credit risk, prevent fraud, improve data security and automate decision making. With operations all over the world, Experian’s 17,000 associates support clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
The Data Platform Architect Lead will be responsible for driving optimized data strategy, promoting proven solution strategy, and bringing operational excellence through successful adoption of the Experian data framework, Data Fabric Oxygen, within global strategic programs. This is also an ongoing relationship management role that maintains a long-term relationship with the Experian business units to gain an understanding of the market forces, their business drivers, and strategic objectives. As a leader of the team, you will intensify evangelization of Oxygen and other global technologies, work with the Regions, and help them grow revenues and improve ROI and margins. In this role, you will have an opportunity to build a high-performing team to support global transformation initiatives.
- Strategize with the clients (Experian business units) to identify, develop, and accelerate new and existing product concepts and modernize the data and analytics platforms using Oxygen and other global technologies
- Streamline programs of varied scales to work with the Oxygen Engagement Model, often advising and actively steering workshop discussions to optimize outcomes to deliver business value
- Drive data strategy and alignment by leading the market through Functional Mapping exercises, ongoing refinement of the business needs onto Oxygen and the other global technologies
- Overall accountable for the Oxygen adoption from planning to post-live support, including internal reporting on execution (progress, risks, issues, dependencies, mitigations), financials, and metrics.
- Be recognized as the functional business SME on Oxygen, with experience in data platforms from multiple regions
- Partner with the Area Product Owner for each program to advise and steer as needed
- Manage client feature requests and work closely with Oxygen Technical Product Owner to incorporate into product roadmaps to meet deliverable targets
- Collaborate with Technical Product Owner and solutions delivery architects to ensure alignment and best practices across engagements
- Interact with the Oxygen core and delivery teams to escalate and resolve client-raised blockers
- Work with clients and delivery teams to develop technical and operational cadence (including OLA and Support)
- Provide mentorship to junior staff on the team.
- Help develop EITS structures and cadence to support a maturing Agile framework and drive business agility, including recommendations on team structures and Ways of Working
- 10 + years of experience with data-centric products and projects, preferably with high visibility, high ROI programs
- Proven track record for leading teams, managing complex projects, and setting strategies and policies.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Big Data concepts
- 5+ years’ experience in Agile working environments.
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s is a plus
- A trusted leader that manages stakeholders’ expectations proactively
- Must have strong communication skills to manage the business relationship between the business units and global technical team
- Must have facilitated working sessions and issue resolutions with larger groups
- Able to understand client priorities and effectively manage the work product among various stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.