Senior Product Manager - Analytics
- 1501 S MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78746, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Management
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services is looking for a creative, driven and results-orientated Senior Product Manager, with experience delivering data and analytics-related solutions, who will drive the Discovery, Definition and Delivery of a new product portfolio for our partners in the B2B2C channel.
Experian Partner Solutions is a leading provider of credit education, credit data and identity management solutions for businesses and their consumers. In 2016, Experian acquired Austin-based CSID, which was founded in 2006 by a few serial entrepreneurs with a passion for helping consumers protect something they treasure most – their identity. The company evolved into a fast-growing cybersecurity startup helping businesses, both large and small, and 30+ million consumers (including families) with identity/fraud protection and data breach recovery (think Fortune 500 retailer gets hacked and credit card numbers get stolen).
What you’ll be doing
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Define product strategy and business case for new product portfolio
- Use data-driven storytelling to acquire consensus for your product vision
- Own the development and delivery of a short-term and long-term product roadmap to execute on your Product Vision for the new product portfolio
- Develop and implement a go-to-market plan for your new product portfolio
- Partner with design and engineering leadership to ensure delivery of scaleable solutions that delight our partners
- Drive innovation in the product portfolio by identifying disruption opportunities and unanswered partner needs
- Provide thought leadership within and outside of the team
- Understand and articulate stakeholder needs
- Drive regulatory sign-off with legal and compliance teams that adhere to company guidelines.
- Understand the Fintech landscape to drive build-vs-buy decisions
What your background looks like
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager delivering enterprise-scale solutions
- 3+ years of experience working on data, analytics or machine-learning products
- 3+ years of working in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) product (mobile, web, tablet) environment
- Strong technically with a passion for design and usability
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an exceptionally strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to articulate the goals of a product or feature to internal stakeholders
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; always asks why and strives until the answer is clear
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to manage multiple, time critical projects and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.