Fixed Assets Analyst
- Ground Floor, Block B, Quill 18, Lingkaran Teknokrat 3 Barat, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Department: Finance
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Description - External
- Performs monthly reconciliations with medium to high complexity ratings. Researches variances and prepares adjustments to correct account balances
- Manage the full fixed asset process which include addition, retirement, transfers and etc into Fixed Asset subledger system.
- Participate in month end and year end closing
- Reviews automated journal entries, prepares & post standard journal entries to the general ledger
- Engage and timely respond with tax department, internal & external auditors requests.
- Proactive identify & kickstart process improvements opportunity in order to streamline procedures and job processes.
- Perform specific project when required.
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision and provide coaching & guidance to junior team members
- Minimal 3 years in fixed asset accounting or relevant within shared services/multinational environment
- Strong commercial acumen, autonomous and fosters teamwork
- Experienced and intellectually curiosity
- Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience and familiarity with accounting system software