Senior UX Designer
- 1501 S MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78746, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Information Technology & Systems
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services provides credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach. This group is divided into two divisions; the Direct-to-Consumer team provides these solutions directly to consumers while the Partner Solutions team empowers companies to provide these solutions to their consumers.
Whether it is directly through our websites or via one of our partners, over consumers now have access to valuable credit education and identity protection solutions that help them protect their personal information. We are also the leader in Global Data Breach services, helping businesses for over 15 years.
Experian Consumer Services is looking for a Sr. User Experience Designer to join the Partner Solutions Product Team.
As a Sr. User Experience Designer, you will own the end-to-end design process and will partner with other designers, researchers, product managers, data analysts, and engineers to launch world-class products. You will ensure that we create useful and meaningful experiences for our for our 100M+ users, across our portfolio of responsive web, iOS, and Android apps, while optimizing and expanding upon our extensible design system.
- Turn conceptual ideas into useful and meaningful experiences for our users
- Present project plans and deliverables while sharing design rationale and best practices
- Articulate design guidelines, such as informational and visual hierarchy, flow and layout, typography, and iconography
- Solicit feedback from other designers and stakeholders in order to ensure continuous product design improvement throughout the product lifecycle
- Utilize systems thinking capabilities while executing with relentless attention to detail
- Portfolio of visual and interaction design work
- 5 years+ experience working with responsive web and native app product design
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android official user interface guidelines
- A strong command of web and mobile standards and optimization techniques
- Experience creating and expanding upon extensible design systems
- The ability to work on brand and to expand the brand when necessary
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) product environment
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with ability to engage, influence and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment
- A Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching with immediate vesting
- Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
- This position will start out remote and can be 100% remote long term.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.