Demand Generation Marketing Manager
- 1501 S MoPac Expressway, Austin, Texas, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing and Communications
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services provides credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach. This group is divided into two divisions; the Direct-to-Consumer team provides these solutions directly to consumers while the Partner Solutions team empowers companies to provide these solutions to their consumers.
Whether it is directly through our websites or via one of our partners, our consumers now have access to valuable credit education and identity protection solutions that help them protect their personal information. We are also the leader in Global Data Breach services, helping businesses for over 15 years.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager that is skilled in demand generation to join our Partner Solutions Marketing team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify demand generation opportunities, develop plans, and execute activities to uncover opportunities for sales and drive audiences to engage in the buyer’s journey
- Create and execute plans for awareness and customer acquisition including processes, metrics, and test & learn cadence.
- Activate demand generation tactics across the digital funnel including email marketing, display, content syndication, paid social, podcast, webinars, events, etc.,
- Design lead generation, nurturing programs, and progressive profiling initiatives
- Manage projects from strategy through execution, working with creative and marketing ops teams
- Set up and tactically execute task associated with customized landing pages, form creation, email campaigns
- Develop the annual integrated campaign plan, build the message and related contents that you’ll need to deliver on the promise to the platform business
- Work with cross-functional marketing (product marketing, analytics, brand, event, partner marketing) and sales team to develop compelling and engaging content for new and existing customers
- Establish campaign KPIs and success metrics through deep understanding of business objectives, cross-functional team goals and relevant constraints
- Track performance of demand generation programs and activations with data-backed insights to optimize programs and find new opportunities
- Measure, analyze and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on lead generation, pipeline, revenue, and demand funnel velocity
- Build quarterly business reviews on demand generation performance
- Establish clear processes for efficient workflow and communications
- Define and develop go-to-market strategy for our global campaigns that meet short and long-term business goals
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to management and to the broader organization
- 8-12 years of demand generation and campaign design experience within a B2B SaaS
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a large organization
- Proven success in strategy, framework, development, and execution for multichannel demand generation campaigns
- Ability to synthesize business objectives, create a well-aligned integrated campaign strategy and execute plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Experienced in using Salesforce, Tableau, Eloqua/Marketo and/or comparable CRM tools
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 10%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching with immediate vesting
- Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
- This position will start out remote and can be 100% remote long term.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.