Compliance Testing Manager
- TX-121, Allen, TX, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Legal & Compliance
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
As Experian’s second line of defense, the North America Compliance team provides oversight of compliance risk and maintains the Compliance Management Program for Experian North America. A critical element of our Compliance Management Program is independent testing of compliance risks and controls. The Compliance Testing Manager will lead the team responsible for independent compliance testing and ensure they deliver impactful results in support of our Compliance Management Program.
The Compliance Testing Manager will:
- Own and maintain the independent compliance testing program including all aspects of testing including plans, schedules, assignments, documentation, reporting and communications.
- Support, oversee and provide guidance to the testing team as they write, plan, execute and document tests against key compliance risks, requirements, and controls.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate effectively across the North America Compliance team and with key stakeholders in other Compliance teams, legal, risk management, internal audit, and Experian business units.
- Perform ongoing evaluations of the program and team to ensure that testing is effectively and efficiently identifying compliance risk issues and control gaps across key, high-risk areas.
- Oversee work of the testing team to ensure that tests are executed timely, accurately, and consistently and producing high-quality, validated results.
- Identify and address changes in compliance risks and/or controls by making timely and relevant updates to tests and/or the testing plan
- Provide regular, timely and insightful communications to the North America Compliance team and other key stakeholders on testing plan, test results and changes to tests and/or testing plan.
- Provide input into annual compliance plans and other periodic reporting related to the testing plan, test results and relevant changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or similar field. Master’s Degree or higher preferred.
- At least 6 years of experience in compliance, audit, or risk management with at least 2 years managing people
- Professional certification (i.e. CRCM, CIA, CPA, CIPP) preferred
- Hands-on, practical experience developing, managing and/or enhancing compliance testing programs or compliance audit functions focused on significant consumer regulatory risks (e.g., UDAAP, Credit Reporting, Privacy) in a complex environment (e.g., multi-product, large scale business)
- Strong understanding and experience working with GRC systems
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain effective relationships at multiple levels and across the organization while driving high quality results consistently and under tight deadlines
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.