Consumer Affairs Supervisor
- 601 Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Legal & Compliance
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Role and Responsibility:
The Experian Consumer Affairs Supervisor will manage the development, implementation, maintenance, and enforcement of information policies to ensure business unit compliance with regulations, industry self-regulatory codes, and company values and principles.
This role will ensure that each department of the organization follows all applicable laws and regulations. In addition, this person will be responsible for compliance audits and examinations, the dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations, researching compliance issues, compliance training, and the organization's overall compliance policies and procedures.
- Coordinates day-to-day operations and administering company policies and procedures through subordinate exempt and non-exempt staff. Includes assigning work, monitoring and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, training, directing efforts, and providing technical guidance on complex issues.
- May provide input on personnel actions (e.g. staffing, terminations, objective setting, performance and salary reviews, disciplinary actions, and scheduling.)
- Ensures that the daily qualitative and quantitative goals of the organization are met.
- Provides guidance to employees when responding to adjusted business conditions.
- Develops, coaches, and motivates staff to achieve departmental goals.
- Monitors compliance and personnel performance metrics. Ensures data for reporting is accurate, timely, and adheres to standards.
- Administers staff incentive programs. May provide recommendations on incentive programs to senior management.
- Organizes and facilitates staff meetings regarding team performance, recognition, and information exchange.
- Responds to escalated consumer issues.
- Oversees the daily workflow, assesses available resources determines work allocations, and makes employee work assignments. Collaborates with management and staff to develop and administer employee work schedules.
- Strong knowledge of call center operations
- Advanced knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding credit reporting
- Demonstrated problem solving, results orientation, and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching and development
- Demonstrated change management skills
- AA/AS degree or equivalent experience in legal compliance
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in a legal setting
- Relevant experience working in a law firm or as corporate counsel focusing on compliance issues.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.