Sales Performance and Development Senior Manager – Sales Skills
- GA-400, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Human Resources
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
Developing our sales team is both an engaging challenge and a rewarding role. Our sales development team designs and orchestrate efforts that raise the capability of our front line sales staff and sales leaders through impactful learning and process improvement efforts. If you’re an ambitious, sales and business-minded internal consultant, facilitator and relationship builder – you’d enjoy this role. Join us!
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, small business owners, businesses, and society. FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for and for the last five years, we’ve been named in the Top 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. We are proud to share we have been named one of the Top 100 companies for Diversity and as a “Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion” by the American Association of People with Disabilities (AAPD) and Disability:IN.
Integrated Marketing (IM) is a high-performing, collaborative, and growing team that works across multiple business units to drive brand differentiation and to power our sales organization. The team partners closely with Product, Product Marketing, Data Analytics, PR, and our DEI team in a fast-paced and matrixed environment.
What you’ll be doing
This Sales Performance Manager is responsible for the identification, design, development and facilitation of process improvements and training programs that help our sales team sell and lead more effectively to achieve business objectives. This role will be responsible for sales skill training and coaching, designing programs where necessary or facilitating vendor licensed programs. In addition, As an internal consultant, they partner with Sales Leaders to assess sales or leadership performance gaps, establish learning objectives and measures, and develop and execute appropriate program to address those gaps. Understanding our products, clients and how we sell will be critical to success in the role. This role is perfect for someone with the functional experience, and the talent and ambition to grow professionally at a great company!
To be successful, you would…
- Bring a track record of productive internal relationships to collaboratively achieve business outcomes. Creates happy internal clients and measurable results.
- Design and facilitate engaging skill/training content and programs to include micro/video learning, cheat-sheets, short sessions, in depth training virtually or in person. Leverages all media, stakeholder engagement, sponsorship and tracking to gain adoption, adjust strategies and achieve results.
- Use curiosity to understand business objectives, sales routines, performance data and current state to uncover an approach to improving performance.
- Be a proactive, self-starter who thrives working independently (60%) and with team members (40%)
- Love the sales culture and thrives in a collegial, people and results focused team
- Be comfortable with analyzing data, measuring performance and the impact of development interventions
- Have compelling written and oral communication skills.
- Possess knowledge in these areas: Sales, B2B Product Development, Financial Services, Identity Management
- Have proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, e-Learning platforms, authoring applications and learning management systems (LMS). Helpful tools include Articulate, Camtasia, Publisher and Adobe Illustrator.
- Bring sales and/or sales Leadership experience in a B2B environment.
- Bring 5 - 7 years of relevant experience in professional development, sales, change management and instructional design with contemporary knowledge of adult learning.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or equivalent experience required. Master’s preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.