- 601 Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Customer Service
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years, we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
We are looking for a full-time Switchboard Operator.
This position will be one of a small team of operators who professionally answer calls to the U.S. corporate switchboard, determine the nature of the callers' business needs, and routes them to the appropriate persons or areas. The employee may perform general office duties that require typing, sorting, or collating capability. May maintain and distribute employee phone lists.
Key Responsibilities include:
- The pay is $12.27/ hour
- Answering approximately 250 - 300 calls per day to the corporate switchboard
- Using a PC based phone system
- Determining callers' business needs by asking clarifying questions
- Follow predetermined processes for routing calls to the appropriate individuals or areas, or resolving the callers' concerns or questions
- General office duties
- Hours will be 11 am to 8 pm, M-F
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years related work experience preferred
- Good PC skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional telephone and business etiquette skills
- Ability to operate routine office equipment
- Tolerance for fast-paced, high volume phone calls
- Ability to appropriately handle challenging callers
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, including an annual bonus target of 5%.
- You begin accruing three weeks of vacation a year starting on your first day (4.62/hours a paycheck).
- Five sick days each calendar year (prorated based on start date).
- 11 paid company holidays -based on company needs you may work a holiday(s).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.