Director, Partner Marketing & Demand Generation
- 1501 S MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78746, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Marketing and Communications
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Experian Consumer Services provides credit education and identity protection solutions to consumers and helps businesses manage the impact of a data breach. This group is divided into two divisions; the Direct-to-Consumer team provides these solutions directly to consumers while the Partner Solutions team empowers companies to provide these solutions to their consumers.
Whether it is directly through our websites or via one of our partners, over consumers now have access to valuable credit education and identity protection solutions that help them protect their personal information. We are also the leader in Global Data Breach services, helping businesses for over 15 years.
The Director of Partner Marketing and Demand Generation plays a critical role in supporting and driving revenue opportunities for the Experian Partner Solutions business unit. This leader will have a broad range of responsibilities for driving demand generation and helping our partners drive customer demand. In this position, you will be leading a team to develop partner marketing and demand generation strategy, plans and executing sell to and sell through with our partners. The director will work closely with sales to generate, expand and retain partner opportunities, while create opportunities for our partners to acquire, engage and retain their customers.
This role requires strong experience in partner marketing including driving partner marketing programs, building relationships with sales and partners, and helping partners achieve their business outcomes. In addition, the candidate also must have experience building strategies, campaigns and executing demand generations programs. The candidate will have solid understanding of modern marketing automation platforms to drive demand generation activities.
Responsibilities are specific but not limited to:
- Develop partner and channel marketing programs, communications, messaging and operations
- Develop partner and channel marketing programs and initiatives to increase business opportunities for partners driving higher enrollment and active subscribers
- Innovate on better programs to support partners and create efficiencies in support models
- Create high impact sales and customer content and go to marketing plans to support sales
- Create demand generation programs and activities to drive new business opportunities and expand existing revenue opportunities
- Build customer profiles, personas and target list to drive incremental revenue growth
- Provide insights and recommendations based on research, market data and trends, internal data on partner opportunities with their customers
- Build strong relationships with partners and sales to support the business
- Utilize traditional and digital marketing to drive new customer acquisition, engagement and retention
- Measure and track success of programs and initiatives
- 15+ years’ experience in Partner Marketing and demand generation marketing
- 10+ years leadership experience
- A Bachelor's degree or an advanced degree, such as an MBA.
- Ability to lead cross-functional virtual teams and driving key business development initiatives from creation to implementation in collaborative manner
- Demonstrated ability to influence executive leadership on complex topics
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels and functions of team members
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing platforms and CRM tools such as, Salesforce, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, Google analytics, Tableau, html etc
- Solid understanding of demand generation strategies, programs and execution
- Highly developed communications skills (written/verbal), presentation and interpersonal skills
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong data analytics and business acumen
- Accustom to fast pace, demanding environment
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Results/action-orientation; project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 20%
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus twelve paid holidays)
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
- Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching with immediate vesting
- Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
- This role can be 100% remote long term.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.