REMOTE Customer Service Representative – Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) Dallas, TX
- 701 Experian Pkwy, Allen, TX 75013, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Verification
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
Customer service reps will engage with our customers/website users via phone and email to assist with troubleshooting, technical support and general assistance. CSR’s will also work with their teammates to process incoming documents and administrative work as assigned by the manager.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Phone Support
- Assist all incoming callers
- Troubleshoot the caller’s issue for a speedy resolution
- Maintain working knowledge of our web-based resources
- Use the appropriate resources to resolve customer service requests
- Maintain a professional and up-beat demeanor
- Politely direct callers to the appropriate external/internal contacts when necessary
- Data Entry
- Process a variety of state and federal forms
- Maintain knowledge of the different forms and their associated government agency
- Proactively filter and distribute forms that must be completed outside of our department
- Maintain other related administrative assignments
- Email support and accountability
- Maintain your individual inbox and stay up to date on incoming emails
- Provide email follow up to customers/clients when necessary
- Engage in a positive and productive manner with clients in order to help them extract the highest level of value from our product.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
- MUST BE bilingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to prioritize a diverse workload
- Excellent communication skills with both coworkers and customers/clients alike
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of daily operations in our department as well as our business model as a whole
- Accountability to your team mates
- A sense of urgency and a willingness to take on a challenge
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Experience in a professional office setting
- Basic computer competency
The ideal candidate will have an interest in learning more about our business and growing with the company. This role provides room for growth and an opportunity for more responsibility and further training in the industry.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Basic document management skills
- Working knowledge of professional office equipment (computers, scanners, printers etc.)
Hours: During training the hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00am CT -4:00pm CT, with 30-minute lunch break. After training, this position would cover an 11:00am CT - 7:00pm CT shift with 30-minute lunch break.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.