.NET Software Developer (Junior) - Experian Health (Can be remote from anywhere in the U.S.)
- United States, United States, UNITED STATES, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Development
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
The .Net Software Developer role includes development, analysis, creation, modification and testing of software. Experian Health is an Agile programming environment.
This role includes building prototypes and iterative solutions that are then provided to customers and further iterated. Success is based upon producing working code in production.
- Writes software including maintenance and new programs.
- Analyzes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems. These may include PC, Web, and development tools.
- Identifies application, database software, and programming problems.
- Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
- Participates and maintains relationships with business units, customers and information technology subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks and functional/integration issues.
- Focuses on growing as an engineer and learning the team’s tools and processes, as well as learning about test practices, source control and agile planning.
- 1-3 years software development experience. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject.
- Experience in .NET software development using VB.NET/C# and Microsoft SQL Server & T-SQL.
- Experience with message queues, PostgreSQL preferrable
- Full SDLC experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Ability to adapt quickly to existing infrastructure (comprised of a wide variety of languages and back-end data)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail and foresight
- Comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task multiple projects at once
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.