Sales Manager - Bangalore
- Employee Status: Regular
- Role Type: Hybrid
- Department: Customer Service
- Schedule: Full Time
Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
The role sits within our Consumer services business, one of our four Global Business Lines. We create credit reports by collecting and analyzing credit histories – sorting through data about the credit people applied for, whether their applications were successful, and how they paid the credit back. We share this information with businesses so they can calculate a credit decision, usually using a credit score. This score predicts how likely people are to pay back what they owe. This combination of data, scores and software enable businesses to make accurate, fair and quick credit decisions
What you’ll need to bring to the party
- You have about 5-10 years or more years of experience of in the solution sales / consulting environment or a financial services environment
- You have exposure to BFSI domain and have solid B2B experience
- Ability to understand the functionality of the product from technology perspective.
- Exceptionally good leadership skills having ability to influence cross-functional teams towards a unified direction along with the business’s senior leadership and relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Exceptionally good - clear communication of instructions and information down the line.
What you’ll be doing
- Business development and revenue generation: Responsible for evaluating sales opportunities and business case presentation for new and existing clients in India. Expand market penetration and grow the profits.
- Puts product / technical knowledge to commercial use and prepares estimates and tenders in accordance with sales and pricing policy.
- Customer management: Drive high standards of customer service and satisfaction throughout all areas of the business.
- Demonstrate high account management standards to ensure customer satisfaction
- Benchmarking: Responsible in data collection for regularly benchmarking product against source, data and competitors.
- Industry compliance: Assurance of compliance with all regulatory requirements of areas of regulated businesses for which he/she is responsible.
- Functional efficiency: Takes accountability for completing projects (for which he/she is responsible) on time and conforming to the standards set.
- Leadership & People Management: Provide ongoing, two-way coaching and feedback with direct reports to ensure delivery of high quality of performance
More about you
- Helping clients solve complex business problems makes your heart race
- Consulting is most likely in your DNA
- You enjoy working with senior management to set strategic direction
- You are great at defining objectives and approaches for critical assignments.
Why this role is critical to us
This position reports to Sales Head ECS and plays a key role in building loyalty and trust between customer and business. He/she works closely with other members of the sales leadership team to have an impact on the growth of the business by customer acquisition, increased brand awareness and sales.