Account Executive - Inside Sales, New Business (Remote)
- GA-400, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales & Business Development
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine.
“As the consumer’s bureau, we want to ensure that as many people as possible can access and participate in the financial system, and we believe everyone deserves a fair shot at achieving their financial dreams.” - Craig Boundy, CEO Experian North America
Experian’s a leading Analytics Enterprise
We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data in order to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped businesses grow, consumers and small businesses gain access to financial services, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done
Our 17k amazing employees in 40+ countries believe the possibilities for you, and the world, are growing. We’re investing in the future, through new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow
To do this we employ the greatest and brightest minds that share our purpose and want to make a difference. We’re avid problem solvers. We embrace our diversity yet share similar values and growth mindsets
What’s your next professional and personal goal? Let Experian help bring this to life
What we’re looking for…
- Communication is the key to our success. You grasp concepts quickly and know how to make the complex easy to understand. You can effortlessly share your knowledge of the industry and how your customer is using data, software, and analytics to enhance their business
- Navigating complex environments to drive results. You collaborate naturally with members across different teams balancing priorities. You excel at bringing the right people to the table, tackling issues and identifying opportunities
- You drive results and exceed expectations to identify new ways to maintain and strengthen current partnerships
- You have a growth mindset, taking initiative with different opportunities to develop your skills as an Experian leader and influencer
- You prioritize accountability and honesty, building trust with your teammates and customers by consistently delivering results
What you’ll be doing...
You will bring on New Business and grow opportunities by proactively calling out to new prospects, sales leads, or past customers regarding new products that may be of interest. Your role on the Growth Channel Sales team for Consumer Information Services, is to drive Experian revenue by identifying, managing, and closing deals with new Experian clients. Based virtually or out of our office in Schaumburg, IL this position will consult with client decision makers of all levels to understand and diagnose the organization’s business needs, then develop complex solutions to targeted towards Fortune 1000 companies and new start-ups.
More about you...
- 5+ years of successful sales experience with a proven track record of hunting for new business and expanding existing relationships and revenue opportunities.
- Background in Financial Services, Technology or related field sales.
- Solid business acumen, with a strong understanding of corporate financial priorities and the initiatives designed to deliver revenue and profit expectations.
- You are Highly motivated, goal-oriented and competitive with an entrepreneurial attitude
- You have Hunter mentality – demonstrated ability to generate and develop new business both within an existing book of business as well as cold calling.
- BA/BS in business/finance/marketing preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Culture at Experian
Our uniqueness is that we truly value yours.
Experian's culture, people and environments are key differentiators. We take our people agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, engagement, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering... the list goes on
We’re an award-winning organization due to our strong people focus
Experian isn't just growing, we're leveraging cutting edge data science, design thinking and passion to build tomorrow's credit solutions. Innovation is a critical part of Experian's DNA and culture
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.