Senior Product Manager - Collections (Remote)
- GA-400, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Product Management
- Role Type: Home
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 20 Days
Join us at Experian in refining our collections solutions and helping us to shape the industry’s transformation to digital collections. We are currently seeking an experienced product manager to help manage a suite of collections products consisting of recovery solutions, analytical solutions and skip trace products. Through various partnerships and customer insight, you’ll help to drive market penetration of new and existing product lines and digital strategies.
As the ideal candidate, you must be extremely well-organized and have a strong drive for results. You will quickly learn the details, and be able to present client use cases, business standards and product features across the product suite. You will manage a variety of tasks, be solution oriented and collaborate within a matrixed environment. You must be comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and be a world class problem solver, working across functional units to ensure client satisfaction. You will be responsible for creating strategies, implementing product roadmaps and other drivers that influence the success of your products. You should have previous experience with the financial services and lending industries and be familiar debt collection practices within the financial services arena. You are accountable for the financial results for your product family and can quickly analyze financial performance and describe business drivers and opportunities. You should be excited to partner with a broad array of internal stakeholders including other members of our world-class Development, Product, Sales, Legal, Compliance, and Marketing teams.
- Drive the strategic and tactical implementation of product roadmaps and marketing plans to build sales pipelines and to achieve revenue objectives for multiple products
- Develop product enhancements, new products and go-to-market activities by working with various cross-functional Experian business units, product management teams, and external partners to coordinate development and operational activities within established timeframes
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise such that you can successfully speak to internal stakeholders as well as champion Experian products with clients and sales partners
- Develop and enhance pricing strategies to be both competitive and profitable
- Apply business metrics to prioritize and support our sales team to identify target accounts and markets, driving adoption within specific sales verticals
- Manage third-party relationships that support product functionality
- Work closely with various marketing teams on industry events, marketing campaigns and collateral development
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management for business-to-business or direct-to-consumer products
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to apply financial analysis and calculate ROI (return-on-investment) and to make and present data driven decisions
- Advanced knowledge of the Financial Services industry and collections
- Familiarity with Pragmatic Marketing framework and/or Agile product development experience preferred
- Action-oriented individual with strong communication, prioritization, operational and planning skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented independent thinker with strong attention to detail, analytical focus, and problem-solving skills
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well in and navigate a matrixed environment
- A bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus plan
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.