- GA-403, Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales & Business Development
- Role Type: Roam
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Full Time
- Shift: Day Shift
- Flexible Time Off: 15 Days
Experian is the leading global information services company, which helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making. With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
We are currently looking for outstanding people to help us realize our vision. In the Account Specialist role you will provide support (operational/active) for Account Executives and their clients, maintain and expand business relationships, create up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and build revenue with an assigned named account(s) for Experian’s Consumer, Business and Decision Analytics groups.
- Provide (operational/active) support for Account Executives and their assigned clients
- Develop strong relationships with clients by researching and understanding their business needs, responding to client concerns and problems and acting as the liaison between the client and internal departments.
- Support the renewal of existing business.
- Identify and convert new logos within a defined region.
- Oversee implementation for Consumer Information Services (CIS) and Decision Analytics solutions; marshals resources to ensure client satisfaction and ROI.
- Gather data and insights regarding usage to demonstrate business impact and value; ensures usage at projected levels.
- Advises client on data quality best practices and address gaps/opportunities.
- Generate new business within existing relationships by up-selling and cross-selling other solution categories.
- Research client needs and determine how to bundle products to meet client requirements.
- Inform and educate clients on new and existing projects. Utilize product experts as a resource.
- Maintain contact with product and service users to enhance client relationships.
- Provide customer intelligence to sales and marketing functions to position our offerings effectively.
- Committed to progressing development towards a promotion to an Account Executive position.
- CRM accountability, Forecast & GAP reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 2 years complex relationship management related experience.
- Sales drive and motivation.
- Intellectual horsepower, political savvy combined with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of consumer credit reporting or a strong appetite to learn.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service, organizational and project management skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- PC skills.
- Ability to travel
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
• Competitive base salary
• Aggressive bonus plan
• Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.