Coordinator – Sales Operations
- 44th Floor, Empire Tower, Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
To assist the District Sales Manager in administering policy implementation, and to assist in planning and organizing the strategic sales & marketing directions.
1. To monitor irregularities and non-compliance with the Company policies.
2. To safeguard ISO compliance.
3. To handle vendor calls, overseas and visitors while dealing with their complaints.
4. To handle rate inquiries.
5. To coordinate all divisional and departmental management activities.
6. To provide administrative support to the team across the Sales Departments.
7. To take up additional assignments as required to meet with the Company needs.
· University Graduate with 3 years’ experience in services industry, freight forwarding or logistics industry is preferable.
· Good planning and organizing skills.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a pleasant personality.
· Well-versed in MS Office.
· Fluent in English