International Supply Chain Specialist
- 18029 Cleveland Pkwy, Cleveland, OH 44135, USA
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The Expeditors International Cleveland, OH branch is in immediate need of Logistic and Supply Chain Coordinators with a record of providing excellent customer service and success. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of ensuring timely and accurate movement of freight and information, while providing exceptional customer service to our wide array of existing customers in the market. The candidate should be enthusiastic and passionate about customer interaction as well as possess the ability to coordinate with other departments in the branch to respond timely and effectively to growing customer needs.
- Excellent customer service skills and positive, professional attitude
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Skilled in written and verbal communication
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Sense of urgency, is adaptable and a self-starter
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.