Account Management Coordinator (Order Management On-site at Customer's Premise)
- Alps Ave, Singapore
- Employees can work remotely
Expeditors is a Fortune 500 Company. Our global network offers a broad range of logistic
services including air and ocean transportation, customs brokerage,
distribution, cargo insurance, duty drawback, and consulting. Expeditors hires
the best in the industry, and the financial results are a direct result of its
people and unique culture.
Our motto, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you”, is exemplified through our
embrace of these culture elements: Attitude, Curiosity, Integrity, Resolute,
Visionary, Appearance, Confidence, Excellence, Pride, and Sense of Humor.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will
find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which
foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to grow, learn and work hard. Our department
is growing and we are looking for a bilingual person who enjoys a fast-paced,
professional, and dynamic work environment.
This position is based on-site in the customer’s location in Singapore. The Account Management Coordinator is responsible to process the orders, prepares correspondence, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Account Management Coordinator also needs to perform research and analyze customer inquiries and complaints received by management or other sources within Expeditors. The Account Management Coordinator must effectively communicate problem resolutions to management and work peers. The Account Management Coordinator also recommends and implements policies to ensure quality, timeliness and efficient oversight of customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand basic administrative functions of Customer Service area
- Able to handle routine customer calls / Emails / tickets and appropriately escalates complex issues to the next level of management
- Managing tickets queue and be able to prioritize tickets according to customer’s requirements
- Maintains training and knowledge of customer policies regarding all aspects of product movement
- Must be able to research customer inquiries and resolve issue in a timely manner
- Maintain records of all customer interactions and transactions to include all inquire, comments, complaints and resolution decisions
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail, tickets and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems (these may be more complex or long-standing problems)
- Producing documentation/written information for customers when requested
- Able to articulate clearly with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service provided
- All other tasks as required
- Diploma's or GCE A Level required; Bachelor’s degree desired, in business administration, supply chain/logistics management or a related field
- Previous experience in Logistics and/or customer service roles
- Effective communication’s skills & negotiations
- Required to deal with Chinese markets and proficiency in Mandarin is needed
- Ability to define, develop & document business processes and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self starter and the ability to work in fast pace environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
IN VIEW OF COVID-19, ONLY THOSE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SINGAPORE NEED TO APPLY
Successful candidate must pass the company's defined background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.