- Alps Ave, Singapore
Expeditors is a Fortune 500 Company. Our global network offers a broad range of logistic
services including air and ocean transportation, customs brokerage,
distribution, cargo insurance, duty drawback, and consulting. Expeditors hires
the best in the industry, and the financial results are a direct result of its
people and unique culture.
Our motto, “You’d be surprised how far we’ll go for you”, is exemplified through our
embrace of these culture elements: Attitude, Curiosity, Integrity, Resolute,
Visionary, Appearance, Confidence, Excellence, Pride, and Sense of Humor.
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will
find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which
foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 18,000 trained professionals
- 300+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The ideal candidate will have a willingness to grow, learn and work hard. Our department
is growing and we are looking for a bilingual person who enjoys a fast-paced,
professional, and dynamic work environment.
Develop, maintain and measure Expeditors’ world-wide activity with your customer(s). Manage all aspects of our relationship to grow revenue and deliver exceptional customer service, including local and global alignment with our execution teams and the customer(s).
JOB EXPECTATIONS & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dedicate yourself to the success of Expeditors’ and the customer using ethical business practices, personal commitment, passion, sacrifice and an obsession with the fundamentals of running the business.
- Create and communicate a global strategic business plan in alignment with the customers’ and Expeditors’ company goals.
- Penetrate customers’ organization structure at all levels, developing relationships beyond the main point of contact at all locations.
- Focus on product & GEO diversification by owning, being accountable for, and management of your sales pipeline to ensure you deliver revenue growth for Expeditors.
- Improve your personal knowledge of your customers’ supply chain and industry, their financial objectives, and general business goals in order to continually offer value add services. Create a network diagram to support you on this endeavor.
- Initiate value add solutions based on Expeditors service offerings and technology.
- Establish systems requirements (such as EDI) to better improve our customer connectivity and overall customer service.
- Ensure global visibility and collaboration across Expeditors network (strategic updates, KPI’s, service deliverables and initiatives).
- Follow our established bid process and engage key stakeholders so they are aware of, and actively supporting your efforts.
- Create and deliver effective customer business reviews with emphasis placed on how Expeditors can support customers with achieving their goals and initiatives.
- Establish and monitor performance standards according to agreed KPI’s.
- Ensure customer expectations are clearly documented (through SharePoint or Customer SOP) and communicated effectively.
- Highlight and escalate customers at risk.
- Ensure yields are managed and in line with company expectations with regular review through BI portal (LAM accounts).
- Ensure rates are kept up to date and communicated effectively to operations and customer either through customer SOP or SharePoint.
- Ensure customer is properly set up in CRM & customer account according to CHQ expectations.
- Document all meetings, opportunities and any other customer related information in CRM; and ensure data is accurate and consistent at all times.
- Achieve and maintain acceptable scoring of related AM measurements including the engagement of corrective measures when applicable.
- Travel when necessary.
- Regular 1:1 meetings with CRDM with expectations review
- University or equivalent business qualifications
- Minimum 3 years Expeditors’ or industry experience
- Proven work experience in business development
- Knowledge of Expeditors’ product and services
- Knowledge of required Expeditors’ operating systems
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM software
- Ability to communicate up and down management hierarchy with equal effectiveness
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Charismatic with an ability to connect
IN VIEW OF COVID19, ONLY THOSE CURRENTLY RESIDING IN SINGAPORE NEED TO APPLY
Successful candidate must pass the company's defined background check.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.