Agent -Order Management
- 44th Floor, Empire Tower, Tower 1, South Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
1. To handle general inquiries.
2. To communicate with oversea by email/telephone.
3. To prepare and submit shipping particular to ocean carriers and to check vendors’ shipping documents.
4. To prepare and release forwarder’s cargo receipts to vendors.
5. To input data and transmit container manifest to consignees.
6. To prepare Delay Document Demand Notice (DDDN) to vendors and consignees when document is late.
7. To prepare vendors’ invoices and Summary Remittance Sheet (SRS).
8. To arrange computer fax of forwarder’s cargo receipts and invoices.
9. To dispatch shipping documents to consignees and brokers in accordance with consolidation procedures.
10. To handle documentation requirements for individual consignees in accordance with consolidation procedures.
11. To take up additional assignments as required to meet with the Company needs.
1. Minimum 1 year experience in forwarding or carrier industry required.
2. Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or a related field (preferred).
3. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
4. Excellent customer service skills
5. Fluent in written and spoken English.
6. Be a good team player and effectively communicate to obtain positive results
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave
- Group Medical, Life & Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program