District Sales Manager
- 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, Dist. 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 17,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 322 locations in 103 countries across six continents. Expeditors' promise, "You'd be surprised how far we'll go for you." is not mere hype; it is our commitment to go beyond the expectations of what companies need from a global logistics provider. Our culture is about exceeding our customers' expectations and providing a place for our employees to make a career.
Expeditors Ho Chi Minh City is recruiting District Sales Manager to develop our District Sales team and lead our District Sales Programs.
Scope of Position
The District Sales Manager (DSM) leads our District Sales Program. Through the development of our District Sales team, the DSM ensures a consistent and effective District Sales Program inside every one of our global offices. The DSM is responsible for supporting the growth of each product and service within the district as well as driving collaboration with the global network. This is a critical role to the success of our District and is a very important role in shaping the strategy of the company.
The DSM is responsible for recruiting and developing sales executives both at entry and senior level positions in addition to maintaining an on-going pipeline of candidates. Through leading a vibrant District Sales Program and Sales team, the DSM maintains the momentum and Sales consistency which results in steady and ever-increasing revenue and market share growth for the district and the company. This position reports to the District Manager.
These are primary areas of focus for a District Sales Manager. The minimum results expected from a successful DSM are presented below by area. In addition to these, the DSM will be required to take on additional assignments as required to support company needs.
- Lead the Sales Program
- Create and maintain the vision and strategy for the District Sales Program
- Assess market trends and communicate them to the District and Regional leadership teams
- Maintain an effective Marketing approach aligned with our branding guidelines, to include consistent customer proposals and communication, as well as hosting regular customer events
- Work with district and regional Product and Geo leaders to facilitate development of any product initiatives
2. Manage & Develop the Sales Department
- Actively engage in closing opportunities with the Sales executive team
- Attract, Recruit and maintain best in class talent
- Secure sufficient Sales personnel to effectively engage the district’s customer base. Continually recruit and interview to find new potential candidates.
- Create and manage the Sales Department budget
- Facilitate weekly Sales meetings for Sales, Product, and Geo communication and collaboration
- Review and coach Sales team towards expectations
- Ensure that the team is prepared to successfully transition all new business
- Create and manage career development plans for Sales Operations and Sales Executives
- Conduct weekly one-on-one discussions, monthly pipeline review and quarterly performance reviews
To be the most effective in this position we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Strong oral communication, written communication and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel , PowerPoint)
- Align with Expeditors’ 10 Culture Attributes
- 5 years of management experience working a team of 3 or more
- Ability to perform and meet KPI requirements
- Contract negotiations experience
- Structured and organized
- Effective at delegating
- Charismatic with an ability to connect
- Ability to understand local market and key industries present in the local market
- Strategic vision and ability to develop and execute effective market strategies
Our working conditions
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit.
Package: Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Package includes base salary, 13th month salary, and attractive bonus - the range will vary depending on the candidate’s experience and is negotiable.
- Includes phone allowance, company car, Taxi/Grab account.
- Annual leaves
- Social Insurance, Health and Unemployment Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Health Plan: Medical health insurance
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to Company guidelines.