- Sarsfield Rd, Cork, Ireland
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Ensure timely and accurate movement of freight and information, while providing an exceptional customer service within the TRANSCON Department.
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace TRANSCON Files and reporting
- Use export TRANSCON Workflow on daily basis
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Ensure delivery of freight and timely clearance when applicable
- Interact with our customers in arranging their TRANSCON shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Network communications, timely responses to emails and requests (internal and external)
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
- Promote compliance in diligently following all company policies and regulations and performing the task at hand with outstanding integrity and pride.
- Adhere to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.
- Expeditors’ Company Policies and Procedures
- Basic local regulatory knowledge for compliance
- Global Logistics Industry knowledge
- Hazardous materials certification (preferred)
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Fluent in English
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Positive and willing to help attitude