Support Specialist Night Shift - Application Support
- 1015 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 17,000 trained professionals
- 300+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Systems Operations support team members play a critical role in our corporate office as a member of our 24-7 global support group. We are currently hiring for an open position on nights, with potential to moving to a day shift, if preferred, following fulfillment of night-shift commitment.
Systems Operations is home to Expeditors' 24-hours a day monitoring and support operations team where we are committed to resolving and escalating all IS/IT incidents with timeliness and professionalism. Systems Operations communicates daily with branches around the world, solving issues, cross-department collaboration, and supporting Expeditors’ critical systems outside of business hours. As part of the team, you will be responsible for working with global customers, monitoring global production systems, incident problem management in a 24/7 environment, and helping to identify issues and improve our processes. Every day is different. Come prepared to learn, share and provide the very best in customer service!
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work nights
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to create instructional and technical documentation
- Problem solver
- Resolve problems creatively using technology
- Skilled in applying a variety of triage and analysis techniques
- Knowledge of Unix, scripting, SQL and programming languages
- Previous work experience
- Degree or comparable work experience
Expeditors offers excellent benefits:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Successful candidates must pass a background check.