Support Specialist-IS Application Support
- 1015 3rd Ave, Seattle, WA 98104, USA
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 17,000+ trained professionals
- 300+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
The IS Application Support Team members play a critical role in our Corporate office. Support communicates daily with branches around the world, solving issues, facilitating code releases and playing an active role in the SDLC. As part of the team, you will be responsible for working with global customers, incident problem management in a 24/7 environment, helping to identify issues and improve our processes. Every day is different. Come prepared to learn, share and provide the very best in customer service!
- Exceptional customer service
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to create instructional and technical documentation
- Problem solver
- Resolve problems creatively using technology
- Skilled in applying a variety of triage and analysis techniques
- Knowledge of Unix, scripting, SQL and programming languages
- Previous work experience
- Improve processes
- Degree or comparable work experience
Successful candidates must complete a background check.
Expeditors offers excellent benefits for full time employees:
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.