Intern - Air/Ocean/Customs/Transcon/ Import
- 182 Le Dai Hanh, Ward 15, Dist. 11, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Expeditors is a global logistics company headquartered in Seattle, Washington. As a Fortune 500 company, we employ over 17,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 322 locations in 103 countries across six continents. Expeditors' promise, "You'd be surprised how far we'll go for you." is not mere hype; it is our commitment to go beyond the expectations of what companies need from a global logistics provider. Our culture is about exceeding our customers' expectations and providing a place for our employees to make a career.
Expeditors Ho Chi Minh City is recruiting intern - Air/Ocean/Customs/Order Management/ Transcon (Product Department) as below details:
Scope of Position:
- Gain experiences and knowledge in the global logistics industry
- Ensure the proper and timely movement of freight and information while complying with internal and external requirements and providing exceptional customer service
Locations: Ho Chi Minh City
Duration: At least 2- 3 months – Full Time
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Adhere to Operational Process Standards
- Manage daily tracking of shipments and corresponding documents
- Work with the team to provide solutions to customers
- Comply with customer requirements and procedures
- Proactively communicate, timely status updates to customers
- Communicate with international and domestic customers and offices
- Update shipment information in the Expeditors systems
- Coordinate with service providers and vendors on timely preparation of payments
- Prepare and process international documentation
- Prepare reports as required
- Be in charge of others tasks as may be required in shipment processing
- College/University Student of any Business Course
- Fully proficient with various Microsoft applications (i.e.: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Display ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Knowledge/ Skills: General office knowledge, including telephone techniques and computer skill.
- Effective communication skills and multi-tasking skill
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent attendance practices
- Special requirements: Must have excellent work habits. Must pass a background check, if applicable in state, region or geography.
Our working conditions
Streamlined structures, fast decision making processes, attractive and innovative workplaces, own training centers and great team spirit.
We focus on organic growth of our people and customers. Promotion from within and high retention of our employees and customers are essential to our success as a service and knowledge based organization.
Adhere to the company’s 10 cultural attributes: Appearance, Attitude, Confidence, Curiosity, Excellence, Integrity, Pride, Resolute, Sense of Humor, and Visionary.
- Includes internship allowances
- Professional Training and Personnel Development Program
- Chances to apply to be company's employee
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.