Data Entry Specialist
- 1245 Trapp Rd, Eagan, MN 55121, USA
As a Fortune 500 company, Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions.
Entry level job that provides opportunity for advancement based on success. Strong training program available to develop skillset with leading global logistics provider.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system
- Track and Trace international transportation files and reporting
- Ensure accurate and timely client billing
- Understand all the elements of the import and export customs Desk Level Operating Procedure and correctly interpret this information to fulfill our customer´s instructions and expectations.
- Communicate with internal/external customers to coordinate the movement of international shipments into the Minneapolis market.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Customer Service: 6 months to 1 year experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills
- Strong desire to learn
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.