Regional Insurance Producer
- 19119 16th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98188, USA
“We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business” -Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
Global supply chain management is what we do, but at the heart of Expeditors you will find professionalism, leadership, and a friendly environment, all of which foster an innovative, customer service-based approach to logistics.
- 15,000 trained professionals
- 250+ locations worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Globally unified systems
Expeditors is a Fortune 500 Global Logistics company that specializes in unique supply chain Risk Management solutions. Our services include cargo insurance, claims management, loss control risk assessment and 24/7 real time tracking of cargo.
This position allows you to sell our services to customers of all sizes in your region. In addition, this role also provides support to our Expeditors branches and clients on risk related matters, such as carrier liability, cargo claims and INCOTERMS.
If you have a passion for sales, a desire to win new business with truly unique solutions, then we are looking for you.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales, support and growth of Risk Management Services:
- Establish sales targets through individual and team efforts.
- Pursue sales individually and with our branch sales and account management teams.
- Travel regularly to all branches in territory to achieve sales goals for entire region.
- Be the risk management and insurance advocate for all new and existing Expeditors’ business in the Region.
- Responsible for internal training to support insurance and risk management services within the region.
- Establish and implement strategies to roll out new product developments.
- Deliver external customer training within region on relevant topics. Examples would be security measures for high value cargo and INCOTERMS
Product Development & Leadership
Required to provide input and participate in the development of products and services, both new and existing, which are unique to the individual region.
- Regional Vice President (direct)
- Director, Insurance & Risk Management, Americas (indirect)
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Time
- Health Plan: Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (US only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Training and Personnel Development Program
- Full time job contract
- Competitive salary
- Sales Commission
- Opportunity for promotion
- Friendly atmosphere among team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.