District Sales Executive
- hanoi, Hanoi, Hanoi
"We’re not in the shipping business; we’re in the information business"
Peter Rose, Expeditors Founder
As a Fortune 500 company, Expeditors employs more than 15,000 trained professionals in a worldwide network of over 300 locations across six continents. Expeditors satisfies the increasingly sophisticated needs of international trade through customized solutions and seamless, integrated information systems. Our services include the consolidation and forwarding of air or ocean freight, customs brokerage, vendor consolidation, cargo insurance, time-definite transportation, order and risk management, warehousing, distribution and customized logistics solutions. Expeditors is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Scope of Position
The focus of the District Sales Executive (DSE) is on achieving results that are aligned with the overall organization and it’s strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, are the keys to achieving the performance objectives of the District Sales Executive role at Expeditors.
The DSE orchestrates involvement of multiple people in our Sales process, so that new customer revenue is consistently secured for our district office and Expeditors network. The job environment is flexible, constantly changing, and provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results. This position reports to the District Sales Manager
These are the minimum results expected from a successful District Sales Executive:
Approach new customers to bring business.
Communicate with customers as well as colleagues in our global network to provide logistics service smoothly
Create proposal for customer to provide the best solutions.
Building good relationship with customers to maintain the business in long term.
Data input into our company system for weekly record.
Desired Skill-Sets and Characteristics
- The ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
- Strong rapport and relationship-building focused
- Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Influences others to action
- Timeliness and accountability for results
Expeditors offers excellent benefits
- Total Income USD 1200~ ( include Basic Salary, Sales Commission, performance bonus)
- Paid Vacation - Outing Trip, Annual leave, Sick Leave
- Health Care Insurance
- Training and Education Program