Freelance Relocation Coach (Dortmund)
- Hansapl., 44137 Dortmund, Germany
Love being a part of Dortmund's international community? So do we! Join us at Expath as a freelance relocation coach and help new expats start their lives in Dortmund.
Expath is excited to launch our relocation, translation and coaching services in Dortmund, after successfully working with individuals and leading tech companies in Berlin since 2012!
Be one of the very first Expath Relocation Coaches in Dortmund as we build out our team! In this freelance role you'll help new international Dortmunders start their lives here. You'll do things like:
- Help new expats in their first weeks with bureaucracy and settling in
- Translate at public offices with the Anmeldung, work permit, tax ID, etc.
- Assist with the flat search, including research, scheduling viewings, getting the SCHUFA, etc.
- Support with setting up phone, bank account, utilities, etc.
- Help with the kita/school search, getting a Kita Gutschein, Kindergeld, etc.
- Coach expats on finding a job, setting up as a freelancer, applying for a work permit, etc.
- Have a passion for helping people, Dortmund and the international community
- Speak fluent English and German (C1) - other languages a big plus!
- Can work flexible hours and are able to start work asap as a freelancer
- Already know a lot about German bureaucracy, work permits, finding a flat, etc.
- Are willing to research further on bureaucratic topics to gain deeper knowledge (don't worry, a good basic training will be provided)
- Are calm and cool in the face of bureaucratic difficulties ; )
- Really rewarding work helping interesting and appreciative people
- A supportive, fun and international office team to assist you as you gain coaching knowledge
- Great opportunities to put your English and German (and other language) skills to work
- Competitive hourly freelance rate to start, with regular possibilities for a raise
- A flexible schedule you can plan around your other freelance projects, classes, etc.