Relocation Coach Trainer (BERLIN, FULL-TIME, M/W/D)
- Torstraße 117, 10119 Berlin, Germany
Expath provides relocation and immigration support, language classes and individual coaching services to help expats in Germany settle in and find their place. We’re working with leading start-ups and tech companies in Berlin and other German cities, as well as providing services for individuals and families.
Love being a part of Germany's international community? So do we! Join us at Expath as a full-time Relocation Coach Trainer and help new arrivals to Germany start their lives here. This role will be a 12-month contract to start - we hope to be able to extend this to an unlimited contract.
We are looking for an experienced trainer to recruit, train and manage our team of freelance relocation coaches. Responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting and interviewing freelance relocation coaches;
- Leading Coach Orientation Trainings
- Revising and creating training material and digitizing content;
- Leading professional development workshops;
- Establish, revise and track quality control measures;
- Provide detailed feedback and work with coaches to improve performance;
- Coordinate coach communication with the Global Mobility team;
- Previous experience in training, learning and development or quality management;
- Experience managing freelancers is a plus!
- Speak fluent English (C1+) and German (B2) - other languages are a big plus!
- Experience creating workshops and training materials
- You love paperwork and organizing data, and can work quickly and accurately with detailed information;
- Shape your own key role in a fast-growing company.
- Competitive compensation with merit-based increases.
- Collaborative environment that supports employee professional growth.
- Work with the nicest team in Berlin!
Expath treats people as the individuals they are. Not only do we welcome people of all identities and backgrounds, we engage with their stories in order to learn from them.